Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Goodbyes...

Its the last day... and I am trying not to think about never being able to see these cute faces again.  I hate goodbyes.  Not the see you later kind, but the see you never kind.  I have absolutely loved getting to know each one of these kids individually.  There are definitely ones i know better than others but all of them have a special place in my heart.   

Last day of tutoring:    




The last play time:


Our final goodbyes:
All the volunteers stood in a line and the kids walked through one by one and said goodbye.  It was the saddest thing ever.  It was the hardest to say goodbye the girls in the next two pictures who i have gotten to know so well.  


Cheesy quotes of the day:

Next Stop: Dehli to see the Taj Mahal and a few other awesome things.  There is another thing that i can check off my bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment