Friday, July 27, 2012

Mamallapurum

Yesterday we go to go to the beach town of mamallapurum about 2 hours away from where we are staying.  It was a swimming beach and we got to go shopping and then go to the beach and lay out.  We went Friday instead of Saturday because Saturday (today) the kids at the school are having a cricket tournament that we get to watch.  I am super excited because I have never seen a game of cricket before so more pictures of that to come. 
   
elsie, me, emi, lindsay, whitney

 riding in a rickshaw

 the beach!


In mamallapurum there were tons of shops where you could have things made so this is where i had some indian clothing made.  I got to choose the fabric and then i left and came back a  few hours later to pick up the finished product.  

I cant believe we only have 4 days left at Rising Star (plus a 3 day trip to Deli)!  I am going to miss this place so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment